Hello, welcome to GG-MC Towny! We ask that you read this whole page before playing on our server and check back here regularly. Yes, it is a lot of information but it is very helpful. Thanks!
~The GG-MC Team
- No exploiting glitches.
- Respect all other players.
- Anything that happens on your account is your responsibility.
- Do not ask for free items, promotions, or bonus plots.
- No PvP without the consent of each player involved.
- Do not steal from or grief other players in your town (or anyone).
- No hacking or x-ray mods are allowed.
- You may not use alternate accounts to get bonus plots, play fairly and buy them with in game money.
- No swearing in chat. Keep it PG.
- Please only use English in chat, it is easier for us to moderate that way.
- No spamming or advertising other servers in chat.
(All of the above rule also apply to private channels and messages.)
- No obscene structures. They will be removed.
- Do not build near another town. We would like to give all towns the opportunity to freely expand as much as they would like. Plus, there is a whole world out there complete with a live map and the RandomTeleport plugin to help you find a spot to build.
- Even though there is no way to claim spawn, If you do manage to do it your claim will be deleted.
- Do not build, mine, or claim an outpost/any land on the main end island. If any land is found to be claimed on the main end island it will be unclaimed and any structures will be deleted.
- On our server, we use essentials economy. You can make money by selling items using /sell hand while holding the item you would like to sell.
- If you wish to build a mob grinder, pick a plot (chunk) and type /plot toggle mobs to allow mobs to spawn there.
- The best way to get in contact with staff if you need them and they’re not online is to @ them on our discord server. You should get a pretty speedy response.
- It will help you to look over our wiki because we use a lot of game changing plugins like Towny, mcMMO, jobs, custom crafting, custom mobs, custom items, shops, and some others.
- Everyone on our server can use /fly to get around easily; It isn’t some special perk (everyone can use /hat too)!
- Choosing not to follow the rules will result in disciplinary action including but not limited to demotion or a ban.
What happens when you are permanently banned:
- Your ban will be listed forever on GG-MC.CO/Bans.
- Your inventory and ender chest will be dropped for players in the town in which you reside.
- If you own a town, it will be given to the next-in-command. If there is no next-in-command we will either auction it to another player who resides in the town or erase it.
- If you own a nation, it will be given to the next-in-command. If there is no next-in-command we will either auction it to another player who resides in the capital town, a leader of a member town, or erase it.
- All chat rules from above apply in all discord channels except the unmoderated voice and chat channels. If you wish to be added to the unmoderated channels, ask an OP.
- Do not change your nick name in discord to imitate any staff member or player. You will be removed from the discord server.
There are a total of 15 in-game rules.
These rules are subject to change. Last revised January 19, 2018.